Wednesday 22 June 2016

Crunchy Peanut Butter Is The Best

I realized recently that potato is sort of a palindrome. I mean, 'otato' is at least. Isn't that kind of interesting?

Okay, so the main topic for today is crunchy peanut butter. I never got why people would choose creamy over crunchy. Why?! Just... I don't understand you. Sure, PB is still PB, and creamy beanut butter is still great. Beats, like, jam or whatever. But crunchy... words cannot adequately describe.



The crunchiness!

The textureness!

The interestingness!

I mean, isn't it kinda boring just having plain, smooth peanut butter? It's so much more interesting to have things mixed up a little, and finding the tiny peanuts sporadically scattered throughout your sandwich and then crushing them just feels so satisfying.

So yeah, I just can't comprehend how people don't love crunchy peanut butter. I could eat it all day, except I would become super fat. At least it doesn't give you diabetes, though, right? So that's good.

...I'm having trouble ending my posts in a not awkward or strange manner.  I have a strong urge to say, 'Welp'. But I have a feeling most people are unfamiliar with this odd teenage slang term. They probably get really confused and disgusted, and then disappointingly leave A Lonely Potato forever, never to return again.

Welp.

2 comments: